Thursday, May 22, 2014

FUNKY DAY

 I already finish designing for my customized necklace. Spend my whole time for design, when I have idea I do not waste my time for keep my self waiting instead I work for it...I know it’s a perfect moment to do it. I love my work and I enjoyed.  To be honest I’m always inspired and lots of ideas. Thank God for always keep me inspired with faith. Now I’m feeling more confident with my self. nahhhhh! <3




I made nine pieces in just one in a half day with different kinds of designed. If I’m not busy I spend my days for working creating new design & crafting. I finish designing in just one day with a dozen of bracelets, earrings and necklace. It depends for consumable time. I only made these accessories for my online business shop PROCESSCHAIN. For more designed you visit and like Process Chain facebookpage.



 Sometimes I made some personalized accessories for my special friend, a birthday gift like friendship celebration. I want to feel them special that’s the reason why I’m always doing a special and handmade craft gift. I hate common gift that I will see from malls and different stores. I hope they always appreciate it. Hahaha.



This time I will feature one of my necklace designed. The necklace has a collar style with a twist of boho + skull. Yellow is one of my favorite colors...So I decided to choose that color because I love and like it very well. But if you’d like to purchase and order you can choose your color design & it well depend on your style type.




Now I have prepared an outfit of the day (OOTD). It’s the funky style. Why? I feel funky today. I love the ambiance of being funk. And the street is very perfect for our day trip, chronic & fun time. I encourage Lhory to join me for dressing up. I’m glad that she really wanted too. Yes dressing up like we’re kids. It is very fun. We really love it. Thanks for Ate Lean for our make up & awesome photos. Also special thanks for Via for our dressing room. hahaha! We visit her coz it’s been a long time we did not talk and jam together. And her house is near for our shooting location. What a perfect plan. :)



For my outfit I’m wearing Top by Giordano (I bought it for only 50pesos from a thrift store in Naga). BNY Jeans, and Belt, Shoes by Hoku a Korean designed Necklace, & Mix Bracelet by Process Chain



Before I’m ashamed to shop at thrift store, the reason is I’m afraid of criticism & bullying. Many people love to tease you or criticize you especially when your clothes from Ukay-ukay. They will call you CHEAP. Trying hard SOSYAL! And now I don’t mind what people thinks of me. I love what I do. I really love shopping at Ukay-Ukay coz I found some cute pieces. And one of a kind vintage items and etc. That you we surely love. It is very affordable price and high quality. So don’t be afraid of your money matters. Hehehe!




Well thank you guys for reading and dropping by to my site. You can still keep in touch with me by following:


TUMBLR | CHICTOPIA | LOOKBOOK| PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | TWITTER
Xoxo ~ Sabie


No comments:

Post a Comment