Monday, June 3, 2013

Street Style: Black Marine


Today is my free time and I want to spend it all for relaxing from my hectic scheduled & busy days. I spend my day for gala. I’ll go the Mall’s, Boutiques and aside from that the best place for me is Book Sale. Why? Because I love reading books, I’ll buy novel books many times, for my collections added. Also I’m fascinating to fashion magazines for my fashion ideas and preference. Hahaha! Sometimes I tried not to shop, because want to save my money, as I remember last New Year that was my resolution. Although I can’t deny that shopping is one my hobbies. The only thing that made me happy is for collecting any stuff that I really like. Despite of thing crazy things, I know how to spend my money wisely. Be contented if what you have, that’s the greatest lesson I learned. Well that’s the part of my crazy life. hahaha! +_+


Sandals by Camino Slippers


Accessories by Sab Shop


 My short hair! hehhe


 Just enjoying my SOLO Gala! But unexpected happened. Maybe I would consider it worst. Or else I’m so sensitive rather. All I know Badtrip ako, because of stupid SG from one of the Mall here in our place, TOPUNI hahaha! Gets? Hehehe.. It’s all about my bag. Sh+t!  My bag was small, so I don’t think that it was wrong to bring it on the inside. So, the SG told me that my bag pack is not allowed to bring it on the inside and he told me that I need my bag to leave at the counter bag. I don’t want to make any argumentation especially at the crowd. I decided to leave the mall immediately. Damn, what he thinks of me, a shop lifter? What dahhh????? My bag is too small compare to others, inside my bag are all personal stuff includes medicine, digital camera, wallet & face powder. So do you think guys, I really need to leave it to the counter bag? Super ka-BADTRIP! It feels me embarrassed in front of many people. Ggggrrrrhhh!  I will never go back to that place, swear! I really hate it! I don’t want to be more stressful!


Let me change the topic, about my funky street style. My black printed in floral MARINE tops from Bazaar. If you would ask me, I love wearing black because it’s my favorite rock star color. If you want to look different why don’t you try something unique? So I put some kinda twist by pairing black tops and skinny jeans by jugthug, instead of shoes I choose sandals by Camino Slippers. And of course my day is not complete without my accessories in mix style by Sab Shop and lastly my bag by Barbara from my tita’s pasalubong from abroad. It’s really cool right? Feel free to make your own style. Dare to be different. Yeah!


That’s all for now I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you so much guys for reading my blog. ~ xoxo

Photo by: JVBDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment