Thursday, November 22, 2012

Korean Fashion Eyeglasses


Colorful Eyeglasses! I really love it! This Korean Fashion Eyeglass available on my online shop named SAB SHOP. I really amazed to use this kind of fashion style. Looks weird, seems like Betty L. style. OMG! ako ba to? Hahaha.  I’ll be confused first, but when the photo-shoot started I felt comfortable. My nephew is the one who took these photos, I’ll teach him in Photography. Now he’s learning fast. The photo shoot happened last Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at my photo shoot area. Whoo! I love my photoshoot area. Hehehe I’m not comfortable if many people looking at me while on the photoshoot session. That’s the reason while same place lang tlaga! So meny etchoeserang pips ehh.. Di makarelate and some all have to do is to criticize me. Wew! I just want to find other place to have photoshoot para maiba naman. But the worse things I don’t have much time for that. Because I am busy in my Business. Were having a photoshoot only, if I have new Items available. 



 My Favorite! The long sleeve polka dots from my closet, a gift from my mother, bought it from a boutique from Legaspi City. I really like that kind of style, very attractive and cute. Many friends telling that it’s very beautiful. Sorry fash friends I will never give to you, because it’s MINE only MINE! (Kuripot ako ngayon!) Hehehehe… Well well well… I’m not so perfect in my stylish, but I’ll try my best to be a nice fashionista. Hahaha! That’s all, for now. Wait for my next update... J


No comments:

Post a Comment