Thursday, January 2, 2014

HOLIDAY HANGOVER

Welcome 2014! This is another year for us and challenge that we need to surpass. More surprises and unexpected things will happen in the year of the wood horse. But before that I would like to say goodbye to the year 2013 and thanks for all the blessing that I received. Each day is important for me, thanks for each surviving days for all the challenges comes in my life. Happy to say I’m still her and stay dreaming with full of courage in life. I’m hoping that after 10 years from now, I’m wishing that all my dreams come true. Not just a fairy tale story but in real life will happened that dreaming is not wrong when you believing in God’s miracle. Let’s have positive vibes. Hahahaha. Lol!

So this is the year of 2014. Let me ask you guys if what is your New Year resolution?  Well another year that we have to say we will ended up all the wrong things we’ve done from the past years and we would change our life. The truth is for your top ten lists of your resolutions have you ever been accomplish it? Or still in your list for this year? Among of them we are trying to change something but we hardly find the ways to accomplish it because it’s not easy to let go.  It easy to say I’ve change. But have you realized that it’s just a matter of a choice? Yes, it’s a choice that each of us has the right to choose our path. You in yourself have the power to decide how to change and to be a better person without regret. I my self will tell you that from many years had pass, I would proudly saying that I have a lot of changes in my life. If you’re my friend I know you would exactly know what I’m saying. Hehehe! Priority is a choice that I must not regret. My priority leads me toward success. If something that will not meant for me, its okay because I know is there something better for me. Not all we wanted will happen in life the reason that we ought to understand how to accept it. If you want something changes in your life you don’t have to make list every New Year’s Day. Just do it and prove yourself and you’ve change that only for words. It’s up to you! ^_^

 I been serious this year hahahaha! I’m very happy this day because I have another year to spend my life with my family. Maybe this year will happen all things that I wanted to do. I’m really excited! But any ways, how’s your holiday vacation guy’s? I know everybody been busy and me too. I’ve decided to conduct a photo shoot with ma-friends. So I ask my co-fash member in our club that we would have a photo shoot together. But sadly that it won’t happen why? They have reunions and the other still have work. OMG! Bad things happen I’m also not able to participate because I’m sick. My pabalun si 2013 sako hay! Simple reason I’m over fatigue. Huhuhu! But despite of these things happen I’m still waiting for that time will happen without conflict schedule. Some back to schools and works. How and when it would happen? I don’t know. Sometimes I feeeeeel veryyyy disappointed. Sorry sis to tell you this. I’m trying my best to have an effort but, no text, no feedback, no comment, no react and deadma-deadma. Ewan!I really want to ask you sana, are you still wanting to be part of the club or not? Pm me if you wanna react. Hehehehe.. I’m getting paranoid now. Lol! Pardon me! I’m getting super madaldal pa rin. Because of ewan strikes through! Hehehehe.. What??????? But before to say bye bye.. Thanks for my friends who have visit me last Dec 31, I really appreciate it especially the macaroni salad and chocolate.

Sorry for my ina-anaks if I don’t have prepared gift, bawi ano next time. Hay I don’t have to say na.. Hehehe. Thanks for your time for reading. Love yeah all! Mwahh!

Xoxo- Sabie


No comments:

Post a Comment