Friday, May 9, 2014

Finally Your Mine


When I was young I want to dress up like my mom although it’s not really meant for my age. Wishing that I could wear all she has in her closet. Then I told my self that someday I can have my own closet with lots of clothes & wardrobes. Also wish to have a collection of vintage bag, accessories & shoes. My mom is a fashionista since she was at her young age. She love to dress up and she had many pictures on her photo album. Sometimes I laugh when I she all of her pictures. I have a photo like my mom pose. OMG she actually likes me. “Like mother likes daughter”. That’s my father always told me. But I really ignore it. Then suddenly I realized that it is true. And that’s the reality.

 Time passed so fast. Now I’ve grown enough. I can afford to buy wardrobes and collect all things that I ever want. But today I borrowed my mom printed maxi skirt. But she told me that she want to give it to me. And finally it’s mine. Believe me or not, that maxi skirt is too old for me. My mom keeps it in a long time ago since she was fifteen year old. I’ve told my mom that I need it for my OOTD blog.




I love the mixtures of my outfit. It’s vintage! One of my inspirations about this blog is my mom. When I see all her vintage pictures, I asked my self. Why you don’t try to make an outfit like her. And have a twist of style. So I made it. And I was happy. But despite of having similarity of style we had own creativity. And I know my mom is the best for me. Happy mother’s Day! Show your love and feel them that she’s important and the best mom ever… J

What I have been wearing today?

Maxi Skirt – Vintage |White sweater top |Violet Flats- Gucci | 
Peace Necklace & Earrings – Process Chain| Vintage Hat

PHOTO credit to: Emily

STAYS CONNECT WITH ME:

TUMBLR | CHICTOPIA | LOOKBOOK| PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

Xoxo- FASHION GESTURE by SABIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment