Monday, June 23, 2014

Fabulous Black in Summer End


Here in the Philippines experiences endless summer. Though rainy season is coming I really want
summer end as soon as possible (asap). I’m hoping that this coming days will back to normal.
But I know it is what we call climate change. Who knows what will happened next.
The weather is unconditional. Do I have a right to demand? Hahaha. lol

  
Saturday I have a meet up with my clients. I was expecting have a nice weather because SUNNY is present,
but in the afternoon CLOUDY mode. OMG! (basang basa sa ULAN). But I really don’t have a choice.
Like what I’ve said I’m wishing to come CLOUDY sometimes. But it’s not too much…. (reklamadora).

Sunday, unexpected photo shoot happened.
And the weather is a perfect timing for us. James and I jam together for our blog shoot.
I’m not prepared that day. But I prefer two optional outfits and its all laid back.
I don’t want to think too much if what I’ve been wearing. Stress free e ka nga!

Since vogue is one of my favorite I prefer black for my vogue day in laid back style.
I’m black lover girl. I really love that color coz it is cool.
Plus its looks my skin whiter. Hahahaha. Ayyeee!
When you are wearing black people will call you WIDOW or you look like from funeral.
What’s dahhhhhhh connect? Better call us Rock star!

For my out fits, I’m wearing printed hoodie from Thrift shop,
Animal Printed top (I forgot the brand name),
Lee Jeans, Printed Shoes by Top Star,
Printed Cap borrowed to James and Loom Bands accessories from Process Chain.


Monday, I’m all done editing photos. I have another portfolio for my photography blog.
All photos of James plus Emily (the agaw eksina girl) cute SMILE portrait.
It’s all natural no edited only watermarks. But I will post it on my other blog site JMB postcards.
Emily wanted to join with for pictorials but she had important thing to do.
Better next time girl.

Tuesday, this is the time that I will post this blog. Hahaha!
It’s my vacant time. Grab the opportunity, because next day I’m busyyy in my work.
But I’m planning to give my self a break. Stress free and relax.
(Pahinga pag my TIME.) I’m so careless for my health. Huhuhu.

Weelllll that’s all for now. Pardon me for my ramble stuff. Hahaha
I’m super DALDALITA!
Feel free to read and comments are accepted. <3

Photo Credits to James Bontile
(First time for photography! Hhhhaha)
Nikon D70

Xoxo – Fashion Gesture by Sabie


No comments:

Post a Comment