Monday, February 18, 2013

Self Timer ^_^



 Spikes Bracelet also available at my 
online shop All About Mix and Match.


 Accessories I wear, they’re all my collection stuff.
if you want my Earring's I have selling that item at SAB SHOP. 




Happy Feet …. Whehehe! Hmmn.. As usual I wear Flat shoes. 



Whole body! Thanks to my Ate for taking this Photo! 
Though napipilitan lang sya! hahaha (kuliton kaya ko ayy)!


 10 seconds Self- Timer (maganda naman pala).



I’m just fun loving experiment my own style 
in self portrait photography.
Nobody knows if what I’m doing,
 all I want it’s just have fun playing with my Digital Camera... 
And I’m just the only one at that place...
Because I feel comfortable and it’s very relaxing time. 
Though I’m super haggard because I’d become so busy this week.
 Don’t have enough time to rest, lack of sleep and stress.  
But I’m still happy! ^_^



2 comments:

  1. I loooove the cam very much, nice photos...It's a good job. 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks anitah.. :) Sana jam tau together for photoshoot! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete