Monday, March 17, 2014

LAID BACK

 Finally I have prepared post for my OOTD. 
After all things happened to me, the sunny days hit me, 
that’s why my color is very tan and talagang karabang ang kulay.hahahahha. 
My haggard looks and busy weeks, lack of sleep and tiring hours. 
But I’m still happy full of comfortable in styling! I don’t have much effort for these outfits. 
All I want is feeling so free and relax. Where ever location I am, I feel effortless.


By the way my Stripe yellow top is thrifted. 
I bought it at Ukay Ukay store for only P20. hahahaha. 
Very cheap prize but I like it coz it feels me comfortable. 
I usually pair it for my skinny jeans. I love jeans ever!
You know guy's I’m typical girl who do not wear short and skirts. WHY? 
My simple reason is I’m not comfortable.
But Sometimes I wear short during summer at the beach and when I’m home.
I really like my pink shoes. Pink my day!
Some of my friends call me semi ragid & boyish type. hahahahaha. Whatever! 

For this post one thing that made me realized,
 I miss my twin sister Joanne, maybe if she’s still alive we both 
enjoyed our OOTD sharing some stuff collecting our favorites and a lot more... 
But whatever happens I promise that she’s my sister forever. I love her so much! <3


#pink shoes #diy bracelet #ootd #personal style

Photo Credits to : Leanne Bas
That's all for now. Thanks for reading!
xoxo- angsabie


No comments:

Post a Comment