Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Camera Girl


This is the simplest word I can describe myself. Well I’m just a girl who loves to play with camera. Yeah it’s cool, fun experiment and easy to fix your style even wacky pose or serious type. But whatever your modes are, just stay calm with confident.


Well here’s my OOTD (Outfit of the Day). Paris blue top from thrifted store, Denim jeans from Style People Shop, Floral bowtie Flat shoes from Everything is 79, can you believe me that I bought it for only P80.00 and Accessories from Process Chain. The bag is my mom vintage collections.

Before I forgot, I would like to thank everyone for their undying support and reading my blogs. Also thanks for my gorgeous followers. Now it’s my pleasure if you would be my fan at Lookbook and hype my look HERE.

xoxo- Sabie

No comments:

Post a Comment