Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fall Prints

 Good vibes 2014. I want to start this year happy. Pardon me for my past blog post it was a terrific memento a holiday hangover plus New Year effect. hhhhehe. If you will notice in my past years I don’t much have enough outfit preparations. Because I was so lazy for blogging and especially it is always conflict to my scheduled. I’m always been busy in my work that’s why many friends call me workaholic. Don’t have time before for relaxing but now I would give myself a time to relax and take some rest. Because I want healthy body although I’m very thin & slim. Exercise every morning should help me to maintain & has strong immune system. So I decided this year would have more changes in my life.



 I planned to focus for blogging to be a good blogger, coz many bloggers & stylish inspire me a lot. This is my time to show my self. Finally it’s all in my list at my reminder notes. I will always keep it all organize. I’m very inspired for this year 2014 fashion trends. But I don’t want to fall for trends to much. The reason why, I want to have my own style especially the way I wear. And it nice to do it especially twisting out fit and create your own design. I’m so obsess in styling suppperrr. Hahahahahaha. This is a kind of sickness does not have any cure for me. Lol! (Laughs)…. I felt very flattered when my new friend Gettaaay told me that I’m her inspiration in terms of fashion style. Hahaha! Really flattered! Big EARS! Well, I’m trying my best for you sis as long as I can. I’m glad for having you and it gives me more courage to pursue in styling. I encourage her to start blogging because I know she has a talent in styling & writing as well. So here’s my BIG Hug for you sis... hehehehehhe!


By the way here’s my first OOTD for this month of January. Print on Print on print is a yes-yes! Style breakdown! A combination of two unusual prints will find that fun zone between good girl boring and a worrisome wacky to vintage. It is my first time trying this outfit with keep colors within the same tonal family.  I love this Top from Night Bazaar is so cool color perfectly I match for my Macarina Short by Pre Loved Picks. Of course my motif is black so I wear stocking that suit for my black shoes by PIA Santeo. Out fits not complete without accessories: earrings, necklace & bracelet all from Process Chain. Look good right? Now I really appreciate & like the print on print style everrrrr….  Hehehehe…  I feel glad if you’d be my fan @ Lookbook & hype this look HERE. Shhhh don’t forget to follow my tumblr. I’m been more focusing on blog posting. So keep on reading and leave me a comments & reaction regarding to my post.




It was perfectly match for my new cut hair. Well I guess you have notice it, my new style this year. I felt very boring for my long hair coz I always pony style (kasi mahanging sa labas). Hahaha! So I decided to have a new look for this year and I’m very happy. Ayeeee! Thanks to my ate Lean for cutting my hair. Ate Lean love hair styling and she’s the best make up artist for me. Full support yannnn.. hehehehe Thanks to them coz my Fall print successfully done.

Top from Night Bazzar | Macarina short –Pre Loved Picks| Shoes by PIA Santeo | Black Stocking | Necklace & Bracelet by Process Chain

Hair & Make Up: Lelian Bas
Photo by: JVBDJ photography (c) aspiring fashion photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment