Sunday, January 19, 2014

BOREDOM SICKNESS

Boredom is a thing that I’ve ever hated. Things would be worst to be worsened. I do have nothing to do and feeling hanging in the air without any direction. My life would be empty when boredom strikes me. . Will I usually do is waiting for the time and thinking what I need to do. I feel that I’m dying because of being NOTHING. Woooohhhh! For god sake what happened to me! No matter what I do is still happened. If it still continuing will maybe I will get crazy enough experiencing this unwanted sickness.  This is my vacant week I don’t want to ruin it because of being bored. I want to enjoy my days from stress free and have time to relax.

So I had a better idea just to fix this crazy happen, to avoid and heal these sicknesses. I wish and hope that it really works. 

 `Cleaning our house: Arrange all things in a proper position (bawal ang kalat masungit ako pag dating dyan), if you’re not following my rules well get out of my house. Hahaha. Plan to have a new change and make over session and helping my sister, feeling like an interior designer. I’ll organize all my stuff in my room and put all with labels so that I easily find my stuff when I need it.

2    `Take a rest: Siesta is the best!

      `Beauty trip: Nail polish, learn how to make up.

       `Read Books & Magazines: I already read it all many times. I planned to buy new and add it for my collections as well. I love reading books so much!

          ` Master Piece: Making art works helps me to express my talent. Drawing, sketches & illustrations.

       `Forever Memories: Picture! Picture! I have a lot of picture and special moments that I want to keep it forever. Making scrapbook & journal is the best things to do!

       `Watching TV: A teleserye fave that I don’t want to miss every episode. Afternoon prime: Angel’s Temptation and telebabad : Honesto, Got to Believe, When A Mans falls in love & A 100 years legacy every Mon-Fri. For Saturday & Sunday Movie Marathon.

     ` Girl talk before bed time: Sharing opinions, experienced & some stories with my sister, 
      before we go to sleep.



My novel books!
National Bookstore located at SM NAGA
Pardon me for my ugly looks hehehehe.



See it really works for me. Although I’m half bored I enjoy my day because of set plans. Staying at the home is the best for me if I don’t have much work. I’m so lazy to hangout and gimmicks, that why some of my friends call me MISS KJ meaning kill joy. Oh well its up to you guys if you’d loved calling me that.  Like what I've said it’s UP TO YOU! Hehehehe. I may not be affected because I enjoy my own company and being alone sometimes it’s best for me. I HAVE MY OWN CHOICE and I feel happy!

xoxo- Sabie <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment