Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mix and Match Classic Style


I love classic look. Our looks will depend on your mood. Most importantly your comfortable if what you wear and never hesitate it! Actually that day we're having a photo shoot for Mix and Match Style newest items. Then I decided to featured one of their items. I hope everybody like my outfit today! Thanks for appreciation.


Any way about my outfit: tops from Mix and Match Style, Pants from Korea, Bag from my mom (one of my favorite vintage bag), animal printed shoes…hmmm pardon me if I forget the brand name (only borrowed from my mom) and accessories from Sab Shop (my own shop).  That's all for now..Thanks for reading! Till next post! :)

(c) ImageCornerPhotography

Styling & Model: Me the only Me! hehehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment