Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I love U.S.A

U.S.A is the place I’ve ever dream. Like my relatives they’re all happy with their successful career & living in United States. A lot of beautiful places and perfect for having a photo shoot. Hahaha. LOL! I’m crazy enough thinking of this, but it’s not my real purpose. I really wanted to work for my desired income to have successful career, to earned money and experienced traveling around the world. What a perfect plan, right? What would happen to me after 10 years? Well, maybe I’m in U.S. with my relatives and have a stable job. Hahaha assuming! Obviously I will do my plan to have a photo shoot together with my family and friends. And capture the best for my portfolio. Hopefully it would happen someday! hehehe…



My cuties accessories like mustache bracelets, wooden peace necklace
& earrings are all items available in accessories sale
at Mix and Match Style online shop.



About my style, I tend to experiment my out fit to simple but look different. No hard make up, only face powder and lipstick I used. Funky/Street style, I like this combination so much. I love wearing jeans because where ever I go, I felt comfortable. My Korean tops printed U.S.A 1777 is the place that I really love. Can you believe me that I bought it for only twenty pesos? From thrifted shop in Naga City there are so many unique clothes you can find and lucky I found a unique Korean tops... Napadaan lang then I saw the SALE P20, so yun na encourage naman ako.hehehe. You know, I always love to make lakawtcha having window shopping in solo mode. Hehehe walang kontrabida, I’m free to do what ever I want to buy! But when I got home, my mom always talaktalak and tabuga me, I know how to spend my money wisely. So, the rest of my extra money I will keep it for next shopping. Just kidding! Hehehehe. See, I’m not magastos, I’m just enjoying shopping in unlimited ways. Hahaha! Don’t worry I assure that all the things I buy are my needs. Flats I always wore, I love flats so much. Because I have a height, so I don’t need a high heels shoes for now and to avoid muscle pain. hahaha! I will use high heels if I will go for special place and it does depend upon the occasion. Hehehe. It’s a gift from my elder sister Emily. 


As you can see I put my necklace for my hair to look attractive and unique. 
I love to make my hair in pony style. Hope everybody likes it. Pardon me for my haggard looks. 
Photo shoot while break time. Anyway thank you so much guys for keep on reading in my blog update.
 I hope you will appreciate it. Till next post! J


 © ImageCornerPhotography – (John Vincent de Jesus)

No comments:

Post a Comment