Thursday, October 17, 2013

Have a Greenday Today!



Hello everyone! I want to say sorry for keep you waiting for my next blog post. 
You know already that I’m a busy person. 
And a person who believes that TIME is really important. 
I don’t want to waste my time for non sense things. 
I love my work, so that I give it more time and value.
 Well, that’s the reality of being me. I love nature so much. Hehehe!


 Earrings by Sab Shop | Necklace by Process Chain | Long sleeve Top | Leggings | Shoes


 Green day today is one of my choices today. Because it reminds me something happens in my past. 
My friends told me that wearing color green is better for the people who have white complexion. And for the tan colors & semi brown complexion will look worst. So that, I always think that I’m not perfectly match for that color because I’m not maputi. So she’s the only one who perfectly the right girl to wear bright colors. Let me talk about Black American, they’re have super dark color complexion, but they confidently wearing bright shirt colors. So why everybody feels confuse? I think there’s no reason to feel uncomfortable etc. But now I realized that it’s not about your complexion. Why? It because not everybody understand it well. There’s so many confusing time for selecting a color combination, on how we dress up. Some acts they know everything and she’s right because of some reason that she wants to believed. Wearing green is not a big deal. Everyone are capable to choice your color to wear. It will depend on how you dress up, and how you can handle it. Feel comfortable is the best than being conscious. You don’t need to discourage someone else, just because of her complexion, remember you don’t have a right to judge them. J


Any way I would like to ask some support from you guys. Please follow my twitter (@nebhana) and like my facebook fan page (Fashion Gesture by Sabie). For product reviews and sponsors ask sabie for details.
Thank you!

Styling: Sabie
Make up Artist: Lelian Bas
Photographer: JV de Jesus @ Image Corner Photography ©



No comments:

Post a Comment