Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lovely printed

 Clothes I wear: Printed Tops and Black Maong Short!

Colorful floral printed tops, bought my mom from other thrifted store.
I really like this kind of clothes. It’s very unique and fascinated.

I’m kinda obsessed of fashion. So, I’m trying hard making my own fashion style. Create another challenge. A lot of trill and its really fun doing it. wheheehee..
It simply because, I want to learned many things about fashion.

I’m avid fan for those fashion models who has a perfect body (tall, slim and white complexion). Wow! Especially the Korean looks very neat. The photographers have a passion in photography. The photo shoots looks perfectly. I love it!



  I adore foreign fashion stylish has a great fashion instinct. They are all my inspiration! Sometimes If I’m not busy I love to read a fashion magazine, and collecting my own fashion accessories, clothes, shoes and etc. That someday I could have more collectible items that I can share to my co-fash member of SFC group. Have a shoot session. More fun to do, a fashion challenge, and lots of exciting moments. It’s a great deal to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment