Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vintage Shoes


I found it in my elder sister collection from her storage box. She loves collecting fashion items bought in other countries from different thrifted shop and boutique. Some are very expensive and some are cheap but has a quality. We both love to shop and the places are very nice to walk around. Just like park has a perfect nature scents, very relaxing & perfect place to have a photo shoot.

About the vintage shoes photos. If you have notice the colors of this kind of vintage shoes is red and white her favorite color. Some colors are brown and black vintage shoes. They’re both branded shoes. Looks very old fashion style but it’s very attractive and has a cool designed. Before, I never appreciate that kind of shoes, but now I’ve realized that it’s very cute and so nice to wear.J

I want to wear those shoes. The bad thing is: we’re not the same shoe size.
So, it’s never fit me.  I really wanted to borrow it (sana) for my photo shoot.
Haay!! Sorry for me. I need to buy in my own. Don’t have any choice eehh. Haaizt. L


No comments:

Post a Comment